Help finding work

Get help looking for jobs

You can search and apply for jobs across a range of industries across the UK through our Find a job website.

Search and apply for jobs

Personalised job support

You can get personalised support, tips and advice to find your next opportunity through JobHelp.

Get support, training and advice on finding your next job

Find out how to claim tax relief on money you’ve spent on things like work uniform and clothing, tools, subscriptions or business travel.

Claim Income Tax relief for your employment expenses (P87)

Changes to Universal Credit mean working families on the benefit are on average £1,000 a year better off. We’re ensuring workers keep more of what they earn so if they increase their hours, they’ll get a better return.

Extra support for working families

The Flexible Support Fund is available to those on Universal Credit and can help pay for things you need to get into work and progress your career, such as initial childcare costs, training, uniforms and work tools.

Speak to your work coach to find out whether this support is right for you

The Money Helper service provides free, confidential and impartial help tailored to individual needs.